August 18, 2009

take me out to the ballgame.

Love this family! They called me up and asked me if I would do pictures of them at a baseball game, which is like their home away from home. Ken LOVES the ball park, and it was their son's first experience there. I was thrilled. What a fun idea. They got us the best seats in the house, there was food, free t-shirts, mascots, cheering, and lots of laughing. So if you're interested in having pictures done of you and your loved ones just doing what you love...let me know!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jessica said...

What a cute idea! I love this! Great pictures, that would definitely be a little more of a challenge (at least for me). I can't believe how big their little one is, he is adorable!

Kylie said...

Oh my gosh! What a fun idea! They are all so darling!

Breanna and Martin said...

oh my goodness.....maryanne! Teach me to be as good as you are?!? I'm amazed!